Special Education Teacher Silverstreet, SC Full-Time Opportunity
A school district adjacent to the Silverstreet, SC area is looking to hire a full-time Special Education Teacher for the next school year.
- Educate and help develop the learning skills of students with various disabilities
- Evaluate students’ behavioral patterns and arrange appropriate interventions if needed
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Collaborating with parents and teachers/administration to track students’ progress
- Commute to the Silverstreet, SC area daily
- SC SPED License Required
- SC State License
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Previous experience working with children
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday, next school year
If you are interested in the Special Education teaching opportunity in Silverstreet, SC, email a copy of your most current resume to [email protected].
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Lapeer, MI
- Davison, MI
- Metamora, MI
- Imlay City, MI
- Dryden, MI
- Portland, OR
- Tinley Park, IL
- Bastrop, TX
- Windsor, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.