Special Education Teacher | SPED | 22/23 School Year | WA
Our goal at ProCare Therapy is to make sure we are providing top of the line services with the best candidates to afford the wonderful students with an opportunity to reach their highest potential. We actively work with school districts and candidates nation wide to provide quality support for our students.
A school district in Washington is actively looking for a Special Education Teacher for the 22/23 school year. If you are a certified Special Education Teacher in the state of Washington and actively looking to make a difference then see below for more details pertaining to the position.
- Federal Way, Washington
- Full Time
- 37.5 - 40 Hours Per Week
- 2022/2023 School Year
- ASAP Start - 6/20/2023
- Kindergarten - 12 Grade Caseloads
- Disabilities on Caseload: SLD, DD, OHI, ASD, EBD, etc
- Setting up Virtual Interviews with the School District
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Special Education Teaching Certification in Washington
- School Based Experience is Preferred
Benefits Offered at ProCare Therapy
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Health Insurance Opportunity (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K Matching
- Referral Bonuses
- Opportunity to work with a Great Support Staff
If you are actively looking to move forward with this process and are a passionate Certified Special Education Teacher then apply online today! Once you have completed that please send me your most updated and recent resume to, [email protected]
For more information about ProCare Therapy see the link provided below to search our website!
Director of Education Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.