SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER (SPED) JOB
We are currently looking for passionate Special Education professionals looking to aid in the development of students. The school district is near the North Branford, Connecticut area.
- 2020-2021 School Year
- Middle School Caseload (6-8 Grades)
- Resource/Direct Instruction
- Active Connecticut Special Education Certification is required
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Weekly Pay
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Additional pay for those commuting far for work
To obtain more details on the position, contact David McMillan directly at (678) 538-6743, or email David.McMillan@Soliant.com.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Riverwoods, IL
- woonsocket, RI
- Ainger, MI
- Smithfield, RI
- Scranton, SC
- Wallingford, CT
- Dracut, MA
- Leonardtown, MD
- Buckhorn, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.