Special Education Teacher (SPED) opening - Colorado Springs, CO
Special Education Teacher (SPED) opening – Colorado Springs, CO
- A great school in the Colorado Springs, CO, area is now looking to hire a Special Education Teacher (SPED) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Meets the instructional, educational, behavioral, and social emotional needs of students with disabilities in the classroom and community.
- Provides small group and/or individualized instruction to students with disabilities in accordance with the students’ IEP and the supervising teacher’s lesson plans.
- Collects instructional and behavioral data for all objectives being taught for each student.
- Implements Behavior Intervention Plans for students with disabilities.
- Collaborates proactively with general education teachers to inform them of student issues and conversations with parents.
- Responds to emails and phone calls from school leaders and teachers in a timely manner.
- Assists during standardized testing to support state and local testing processes and policies.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Master’s in Special Education
- Colorado SPED certification
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM. 37.5 hours per week
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Raleigh, NC
- Cicero, IL
- Oakland, CA
- Okemos, MI
- Tacoma, WA
- Bay View, WA
- Camden, NJ
- Brockton, MA
- Hamtramck, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.