Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Part Time
A school near Hamden, CT is looking for a Special Education Teacher (SPED) for the 20/21 school year.
- Part time, 10-15 hours per week
- Elementary and middle school caseload
- Providing testing and service for 2 students
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have Connecticut State SPED Credential
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Atlanta, GA
- Keysville, VA
- Ingleside, IL
- Hartsville, SC
- Sacramento, CA
- Columbus, OH
- King City, CA
- Trotwood, OH
- Marion , SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.