Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Part Time
We are seeking a Special Education Teacher (SPED) near Wallingford, CT for the 20/21 school year.
About the position:
- Part time, 10-15 hours per week
- Elementary and middle school caseload
- Providing testing and service for 2 students
- Must have Connecticut State SPED Credential
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, 401K, housing assistance and weekly pay.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Atlanta, GA
- Keysville, VA
- Ingleside, IL
- Hartsville, SC
- Sacramento, CA
- Columbus, OH
- King City, CA
- Trotwood, OH
- Marion , SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.