Special Education Teacher | St. Albans, VT
Special Education Teacher | St. Albans, VT
We are actively seeking a dedicated and experienced Special Education Teacher in St. Albans, Vermont for the current 2023/2024 school year. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a lasting impact on the lives of young learners with special needs, as well as collaborate with a supportive and innovative educational community. If you are a passionate educator with expertise in special education, we invite you to apply!
Contact: Amber Wilson
Company: ProCare Therapy
Email: [email protected]
At a Glance:
- Employment Type: W2 Contract
- Hours: Full-time
- Hourly Pay: $32-38; experience and education based pay
- Location: St. Albans, VT
- Interview: Virtual
- Caseload(s): K-8 or High School
- Plan programs that meet requirements of District and State guidelines
- Diagnoses learning needs of individual pupils
- Utilizes teaching strategies that are student centered in design and plan an appropriate instructional program to meet the diagnosed needs of each pupil
- Keep accurate records of diagnosis plans, and achievements of pupils
- Select appropriate teaching techniques, materials, and resources
- Select motivational techniques that inspire confidence and provide impetus to the learning process
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Valid Vermont teaching certification or licensure in Special Education.
- Proven experience working with young children with special needs.
- Weekly Pay Every Friday
- Competitive compensation (W-2)
- Mileage reimbursement if driving site to site
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Basic Life / AD&D
- Retirement Plan
To apply for this position, please submit the following documents to [email protected]:
- Updated resume outlining your educational and professional experience.
- Valid teaching certification or licensure in the state of Vermont.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Edina, MNSunbelt is hiring a special education teacher to assist students with their learning at a school district in the Edina, MN area. Responsibilities: Develop and execute personalized IEPs for students. Craft dynamic lessons adaptable to various learning styles. Continuously assess student progress and fine-tune teaching strategies. Foster a positive and respectful classroom atmosphere. Qualifications: Hold a Bachelor's degree in Special
- Phoenix, AZLocation: Phoenix, AZ Employment Type: Full-Time Weekly Hours: 40 hours Days per Week: 4 Days (Occasional Friday) Start Date: ASAP End Date: End of the 23/24 School Year Caseload Age: Elementary Key Responsibilities: Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with a range of disabilities. Provide instruction and support to students in various subject areas. Create a welcoming and inclusive
- Greensboro, NCAre you searching for an opportunity for the upcoming school year? Great! We are searching for qualified, educated, and certified SPED teachers to interview for a classroom position. We greatly appreciate your interest and application! Located near: Greensboro, NC Case Load Start/End: ASAP-June 7, 2024 ***End date estimate Hours: Full-Time (40 Hours/Week) Job details: K-12 caseloads Required or Non-negotiables:. St
- Mount Vernon, WASpecial Education Teacher ProCare Therapy, a leading staffing agency in the education field since 1997, is seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher to join our team at one of our trusted schools in Mount Vernon, WA. In this position, you will work closely with students, and parents to provide essential educational services within a school environment. Your expertise will contribute to the overall well-being and development of students, he
- Urbana, ILProCare Therapy is actively recruiting to hire a Special Education Teacher in the Urbana, IL area for the 2023-2024 school year. This is a contract hire position with pay ranging from $35 to $42 per hour, depending on experience and credentials. More information will be provided during the interview. Key Details: Position Type: Self-contained and resource teachers needed Range of Disabilities: Positions available for Elementary, Middle, and
- Concord, ALWe are seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education (SPED) Teacher to join our exceptional team of educators. The SPED Teacher will provide specialized instruction, support, and advocacy to students with disabilities, ensuring their academic and personal growth. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of inclusive education practices, possess excellent communication skills, and be committed to fostering an inclusive and support
- Trussville, ALA school district located near Trussville, AL has a position open for a full-time Special Education Teacher (SPED). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entire school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12th caseload School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs State license required or ability to acquire before starting Job
- Glendale, AZSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher who is interested in working in a school setting in Glendale, AZ. In this role, the SPED will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 school year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state Teaching license Guarante
- Fort Wayne, INJoin our dedicated team of educators in Fort Wayne, IN, and make a meaningful impact in the lives of students with special needs. We are currently seeking dynamic Special Education Teachers for multiple full-time positions to start ASAP. Responsibilities: Provide tailored instruction to meet the diverse needs of students with special needs. Collaborate with colleagues, parents, and support staff to create a positive learning environment. Im
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.