Special Education Teacher- Sterling, MA Area
Soliant is working with a school district in the Sterling, Massachusetts area in need of a Special Education Teacher! This position is open for the 22/23 school year, and the district is looking to schedule interviews as soon as possible. If you are interested in this opportunity and becoming a part of our team, please apply now!
About the position:
- Full-time, Monday-Friday
- 22/23 school year
- K-12 caseload options
- Multiple classroom setting options
- Working with students towards academic progress
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- Massachusetts Special Education Teaching Certification is required
- Experience working with students with autism is preferred
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- Positive attitude + team player!
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vison, dental, 401k)
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Amanda Pimenta by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent SPED Jobs
- BELLWOOD, IL
- Sumter, SC
- Uniontown, PA
- Hamden, CT
- Rock Hill, SC
- Atlanta, GA
- Gresham, OR
- Anderson, SC
- Grapevine , TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.