Special Education Teacher | Torrington, CT
Special Education Teacher
We have partnered with a school looking for a Special Education teacher to take on an open caseload. If you are looking to join an excellent and supportive school, then this is the perfect opportunity. Candidates must be passionate and driven by student success. If you are interested, please review the job details and apply below!
- Special Education Teacher
- behavioral classroom
- starting in March-end of school year (medical leave)
- 4th/5th grade caseload
- Must be licensed in CT
- fulltime hours and benefits
- MUST be a licensed Special Education in CT
- Bachelor’s in Special Education is preferred but not required.
- Previous school experience is a plus!
- Weekly compensation on a W2
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits
- 401K Plan
Please send a resume and availability times to speak over the phone to Taylor Wilson [email protected], or call/text me directly at 904-239-5621. Looking forward to connecting soon!
Recent SPED Jobs
- sterling heights, MI
- detroit, MI
- racine, WI
- Cary, IL
- Twin Lakes, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Boston, MA
- Jonesboro, GA
- Chicago, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.