Special Education Teacher Urgently Needed Near New Britain, Connecticut
A school district near New Britain, CT is looking for a Special Education Teacher until the end of the school year! This position is urgent and we are interviewing quickly!
- Full Time, 35 Hours
- Duration: ASAP – EOSY
- Caseload: Elementary Inclusion Classroom
- Strong paras in the classroom who are familiar with the students and routine
- Degree in Special Education
- CT SPED license have to be in "Active" status"
- Familiar with Individualized Education Plans
- Previous School Experience Preferred
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401k
- Direct Deposit
- Opportunities for Overtime
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. Once applied, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Looking forward to talking to you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Augusta, GA
- Winthrop Harbor, IL
- Beeville, TX
- Fountain Hills , AZ
- San Leandro, CA
- Lake City , SC
- Scottland, IL
- San Pablo, CA
- Alameda, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.