Special Education Teacher | Waukegan, IL
ProCare Therapy is searching for a Special Education Teacher in the Waukegan, IL area that is seeking to join one of our lovely school districts. At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed for you below:
Pay & Benefits:
- $45K-110K per year salary
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability, provided by the school district
- Matching 401(k)
- W-2 School District Employment
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-On/Completion bonuses, Referral bonuses
- 8+ Positions Available
- Resource and Self Contained Available
- Positions available in elementary, middle, and high school, though mostly middle/high
- Express preferences on interview!
- PEL is required. School Setting Experience Highly Preferred.
- Interviewing now via zoom!
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs
- You must be certified in the state of employment to practice as a Special Education Teacher
- You must have at least one (1) year of experience as a Special Education Teacher
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
You can learn more about employment with ProCare Therapy at https://www.procaretherapy.com/
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Mason, OH
- Farmington, MI
- San Francisco , CA
- Kinston, NC
- Cave Creek, AZ
- Joliet, IL
- Frederick, MD
- Kansas City, MO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.