Special Education Teacher Work from Home
Special Education Teacher – Work from Home
We are currently looking for a Special Education teacher to come on board for the 20-21 school year to fill a full-time position near Illinois. This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment.
- Administers various types of assessments i.e. performance assessments, formal and informal assessments, etc. to monitor student comprehension
- Prepares lessons and outlines to use in class that effectively cover the material
- Coordinates parent/teacher conferences as needed to review student's performance- behavior and other issues.
- Degree in Special Education
- Valid Illinois Teaching Certificate with Special Education endorsement
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must have all clearances to work in public/charter school
Please send your resume to Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
VocoVision Account Executive
Recent SPED Jobs
- Prospect Heights , IL
- overhand park, KS
- philadelphia, PA
- woonsocket, RI
- Greenville, OH
- California, MD
- manhattan, KS
- Philadelphia, PA
- Greenwood, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.