Special Education Teacher
Are you a special education teacher interested in finding a new assignment? We here at Soliant are working with a number of school districts in Minnesota.
If you hold or are eligible for a Minnesota special education license and are interested in contracting, please read below.
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- Full School Year
- All Case Management positions - providing push-in/pull-out services to their assigned caseload
- 2 Elementary Positions
- 2 Middle School Positions
- Must have MN Special Education Teacher certification in place to interview - will accept all SPED certs (LD/ABS/ASD/EBD/SED,etc.)
- Paid hourly per hours worked. Paid every Friday after first week of work is completed
- Hourly rate is based off candidate experience, school allotted budget they have given us to work with, job description, and outcome of interview
- We have access to travel stipends (Tax Free) government allowance for relocation and long commutes over 50 miles
- W2 positions with benefits if needed and applicable
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Phillip Freeman at 678-459-1158 or email resume and references to [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Augusta, GA
- Winthrop Harbor, IL
- Beeville, TX
- Fountain Hills , AZ
- San Leandro, CA
- Lake City , SC
- Scottland, IL
- San Pablo, CA
- Alameda, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.