Special Education Teacher
Are you a special education teacher interested in finding a new assignment? We here at Soliant are working with a number of school districts in Oregon.
If you hold or are eligible for a Oregon special education license and are interested in contracting, please read below.
- Full-time, 37.5 hours
- Behavioral classroom, high needs
- Small caseload, around 8 students (no more than 10)
- Grades 4-6, room is split between a K-3 with some crossover
- Students have a variety of behavioral needs: ASD, sensory needs, some mental health.
- Very supportive district, has counselor on hand and 2 paras in room.
- Prefer 2+ years school experience
- Hold or are eligible for Oregon SPED License
- Accustomed to IEP’s/Evaluations/Assessments/Counseling
- Full-time and Part-time available
- Paid hourly per hours worked. Paid every Friday after first week of work is completed
- Hourly rate is based off candidate experience, school allotted budget they have given us to work with, job description, and outcome of interview
- We have access to travel stipends (Tax Free) government allowance for relocation and long commutes over 50 miles
- W2 positions with benefits if needed and applicable
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Phillip Freeman at 678-459-1158 or email resume and references to [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- east palo alto, CA
- Augusta, GA
- Winthrop Harbor, IL
- Palo Alto, CA
- Beeville, TX
- Fountain Hills , AZ
- Lake City , SC
- Scottland, IL
- Burgaw, NC