Special Education Teacher
My team and I are searching for multiple Special Education Teachers or SPEDs to join our team and assist with some full-time caseloads that are requiring onsite services. These positions are interviewing ASAP and accepting candidates now.
- Full-time positions, ~37.5 hours/week
- K-12 Special Education caseloads
- x1 Middle school resource room
- x1 High school self-contained classroom
- Competitive compensation and benefits offered
- Connecticut DoE teaching credentials required
Candidates that seek immediate consideration communicate with the contact information shared below.
Hiring Coordinator: Logan Rausch
Recent SPED Jobs
- Yucca Village, NC
- Gardner, MA
- Leominster , MA
- Seattle, WA
- Boston, MA
- Westchester, IL
- Westbury , NY
- Holly Springs, NC
- Raleigh, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.