Special Education Teacher
Soliant is working with a school district in the Easton, Connecticut area in need of a Special Education Teacher. The school district is seeking a full-time teacher to work onsite at one of its elementary schools.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Special Education
- Must have Certification in Connecticut as a Special Education Teacher
- Must be able to perform all general special education roles and responsibilities
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
Interested in this position or other Special Education positions available? Apply today or reach out to Catherine directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Tonganoxie, KS
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Shawnee, KS
- Ninety Six, SC
- Ashland , MA
- Joanna, SC
- Providence, RI
- Coventry, RI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.