Special Education Teacher
ProCare Therapy is a public-school contracting company looking to better the community and fill the schools with the best teachers who are hardworking and dedicated to helping others. If you are looking for a Special Education teaching opportunity, then you have come to the correct place. If you are interested in this job opportunity, then see below for more details!
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Full Time
- ASAP - End of the School Year
- K-2nd grade self-contained learning support teacher
- 6th-8th self-contained learning support teacher
- 2nd-3rd grades learning support teacher
- Bachelor's Degree
- Active license in state of Peensylvania
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K Opportunity
If you qualify and are interested in this opportunity then you can reach me by email at, [email protected] You can also apply below or contact my telephone which is posted below as well. This is a great opportunity to work with a wonderful school district! I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- East Phoenix, AZ
- Benton, MI
- Milan, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Jesup, GA
- Odum, GA
- Screven, GA
- Beaufort, SC
- Burton, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.