Special Education Teacher
Procare Therapy is actively seeking a passionate and reliable School Special education Teacher to fill a full-time opening with a great school district. If you are a Special Education Teacher looking for your next full-time contact position, Procare therapy wants to hear from you! Please apply online and see further details below!
- Greenfield, Indiana
- Full Time
- ASAP - End of the School Year
- 4th-6th Grade behavioral Classroom
- Class has 2 paras, 1 SW, and another teacher
- 4-5 students in person and 1 student who is virtual
- GOAL is to get these students into a gen ed. classroom and out of a special education classroom
- Responsible for IEPs and case conference
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Must have mild/moderate or ED Cert
- Must hold active state of Indiana Special Education License
- Competitive Compensation'
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K Opportunity
If interested, please apply online and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Malden, MA
- Grafton, MA
- Yelm, WA
- St Helens, OR
- Santa Monica, CA
- University, NC
- Westborough, MA
- Hollywood, CA
- Worcester, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.