Special Education Teacher
Soliant is currently partnered with a great school district near Seattle, Washington that is looking to hire a Special Education Teacher. This is a full-time contract position for the school year.
- Full time (37.5-40 hrs/week)
- Resource room.
- Case Management.
- Parapro Support.
- Provides instruction that address the goals and specialized objectives contained within each student’s IEP.
- Weekly pay.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree In Special Education required.
- Active Special Education Teaching License for the State of Washington.
- New grads and out of state candidates are encouraged to apply!!
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Recent SPED Jobs
- Vancouver, WA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Willow Grove, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Grafton, VA
- Portland, IN
- Frederick, MD
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Lodi, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.