Special Education Teacher
Soliant is working with a school district near Gastonia, North Carolina to hire a Special Education Teacher. This position is for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Multiple Openings in K-8 and 9-12
- Self-Contained setting with 10-12 students and two paraprofessionals /assistants per classroom
- Emphasis on life/functional skills and academics
- Participates and assists in developing Individual Educational Plans ("IEP") for students
- Assists students and teaching staff in implementing students' IEP's and behavior management plans
- Encourages parental involvement in students' education and ensures effective communication with students and parents.
- Coordinates with administrators and other teaching staff members to ascertain individual student's abilities and needs, including students with special needs, and to familiarize stakeholders with social work services.
- Collaborates with students, parents, and staff
- Other duties as required
- Strong case management skills
- NC Adaptive Curriculum Certification
Soliant offers extensive medical/dental/vision coverage, life/disability, competitive and weekly pay, matching 401(k), licensing reimbursement, travel assistance and stipends, and many more!
For more information, please call Sarah at 678-497-4796. After you apply please send your updated resume, license/certifications, interview availability and 2-3 professional references DIRECTLY to [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Elkhorn, WI
- CHICAGO RIDGE, IL
- Madison, WI
- Richmond, VA
- Hartford, CT
- Burlington, WI
- West Hartford, CT
- Ann Arbor, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.