Special Education Teacher
A special education teacher is needed for the upcoming school year near the League City, TX. area. Must be certified in Texas. Interviewing at best convenience to the applicant and school. located close to the houston Bay area. A great placement for commuting out of the center of Houston to work. The staffs works very well together and like helping each other. A great perk about working this area is never being far from a coastal view.
- This is a Contractual Position
- There are multiple special needs teacher positions open for interviewing. Both are elementary positions
- Position 1
- Life skills, Self Contained
- Positions 2
- Behavioral, hybrid self contained where students push into mainstream classes (10 total caseload)
- Must have a Bachelor’s or higher in Education or related degree
- Would start and end based on the schools calendar
- Full Time Position that will be Monday - Friday
- Hours would be around 37.5hrs a week (7.5 hours a day, M-F)
- Working with students with Learning/Cognitive/Emotional Disabilities (LD/CD/ED)
- Life skills, developmental disabilities, and ESAP program for social and emotional impairments positions open
- Professional Educator License (PEL) and Learning Behavior Specialist 1(LBS) required
- Must have a pending/active TX certification
- Willingness to work to maintain compliance at the school level with state, federal and local procedures
- Competitive rate based on the experience of the applicant
- Benefits can be offered if needed and also with 401k matching
If you are interested in this position, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0216 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Berwyn, IL
- New Boston, NH
- Springfield, MI
- Raleigh, NC
- New Haven, CT
- DARIEN, IL
- Kyle, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Daly City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.