Special Education Teacher
Soliant is looking to hire a Special Education Teacher for the 22-23 school year. Partnered with School Districts in the area, we are currently accepting applicants for the Special Education Department. If you are interested in this position or others like it, please apply online.
- Full Time
- Full School Year
- Caseload Level: 3-5th Grade
- In- Person
- Developing and adapting teaching methods that are suitable for each student
- Updating parents and staff on student’s progress and giving recommendations to promote a better learning environment outside the classroom.
- Assess students’ skills and determine their educational needs
- Master’s Degree in Special Education or related field
- State Licensure for Special Education
Please email resumes to [email protected] or call 678-748-5323.
Recent SPED Jobs
- BELLWOOD, IL
- Sumter, SC
- Uniontown, PA
- Hamden, CT
- Rock Hill, SC
- Gresham, OR
- Anderson, SC
- Beaufort, SC
- Franklin, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.