Special Education Teacher
A special education teacher is needed for the upcoming school year located near the Deerfield, IL. area, Must be certified in Illinois. Interviewing at best convenience to the applicant and school. Close to the lake of Michigan beach so you will always be close to that beautiful area.
- Must have a Bachelor’s or higher in Education or related degree
- Full Time Position that will be Monday - Friday
- Would be 40hrs a week
- Caseload: Middle School Self-Contained classroom
- Working with students with Learning/Cognitive/Emotional Disabilities (LD/CD/ED)
- Professional Educator License (PEL) and Learning Behavior Specialist 1(LBS) required
- Willingness to work to maintain compliance at the school level with state, federal and local procedures
- Competitive rate based on the experience of the applicant
- Benefits can be offered if needed and also with 401k matching
If you are interested in this position, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0216 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Tinley Park, IL
- Plainfield, IN
- Franklin, MA
- Plymouth, MN
- BELLWOOD, IL
- Oak Park, IL
- Hiddenite, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Blaine, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.