Special Education Teacher
A special education teacher is needed for the upcoming school year located near the Grapevine, TX. area, Must be certified in Texas. Interviewing at best convenience to the applicant and school. A great middle point area between Fort Worth and Dallas area. Near the Beautiful Grapevine lake as well. In an amazing area if you are driving from Fort Worth or Dallas.
- Onsite only
- Must have a Bachelor’s or higher in Education or related degree
- Multiple positions are open?
- Middle School Alternate Curriculum Education (ACE)
- Elementary School Resource Teacher
- Full Time Position that will be Monday - Friday
- Both Would be 37.5 hrs a week (8:15am - 3:45pm)
- Start date: based on the schools schedule
- End Date: (depends on school schedule)
- Caseload: Self-Contained classroom
- Working with students with Learning/Cognitive/Emotional Disabilities (LD/CD/ED)
- One position is a low incidence classroom and the other is a high behavioral needs classroom.
- Classrooms will have paras to help assist in every day routines.
- Professional Educator License (PEL) and Learning Behavior Specialist 1(LBS) required
- Willingness to work to maintain compliance at the school level with state, federal and local procedures
- Competitive rate based on the experience of the applicant
- Benefits can be offered if needed and also with 401k matching
If you are interested in this position, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0216 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Tinley Park, IL
- Plainfield, IN
- Franklin, MA
- Plymouth, MN
- BELLWOOD, IL
- Oak Park, IL
- Hiddenite, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Blaine, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.