Special Education Teacher
A special education teacher is needed for the upcoming school year located in the Manteno, IL. area. Must be certified in Illinois to take this position. The school is interviewing at times that best fit the candidate and school. Great area outside the craziness of the chicago city. If you want to be not too far away from the city to work this is good place to be. Can drive outside the city for work or drive in closer to it. not far from the Indiana border either if you have a certification in Illinoi and want to drive over to this position.
- This is a Contractual Position
- Onsite only
- Must have a Bachelor’s or higher in Education or related degree
- Full Time Position:
- Monday - Friday (7:10am-2:50pm)
- Would be 37.5hrs a week
- Start date: when the school year begins
- Caseload: 5th grade special needs classroom (approx. 15 students)
- Working with students with Learning/Cognitive/Emotional Disabilities (LD/CD/ED)
- One position if a Elementary School Self Contained classroom with students K-5th, while the other is a Middle School collaborative classroom working with grades 6th - 8th
- Professional Educator License (PEL) and Learning Behavior Specialist 1(LBS) required
- Willingness to work to maintain compliance at the school level with state, federal and local procedures
- Competitive rate based on the experience of the applicant
- Benefits can be offered if needed and also with 401k matching
If you are interested in this position, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0216 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Exton, PA
- Rosemont, IL
- Whiteland, IN
- Green Oaks, IL
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Rockford, IL
- Daly City, CA
- Daly City, CA
- Dundee, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.