Special Education Teacher
A special education teacher is needed for the upcoming school year near the Paramount, CA. area. Must be certified in California. Interviewing at best convenience to the applicant and school. This is the famous and beautiful area of Paramount. Great area to work in and make a difference in the classroom. A lighter/easier caseload to give you the ability to make an impact.
- This is a Contractual Position
- Must have a Bachelor’s or higher in Education or related degree
- Start date: 8/11/2022
- End date: 6/01/2023
- Full Time Position that will be Monday - Friday
- Hours would be around 37.5hrs to 40hrs a week
- Caseload: Mod/Severe elementary classroom (K-6th)
- Life skills, developmental disabilities, and ESAP program for social and emotional impairments positions open
- Up to 10 students in the classroom
- Working with students with Learning/Cognitive/Emotional Disabilities (LD/CD/ED)
- Professional Educator License (PEL) and Learning Behavior Specialist 1(LBS) required
- Must have a CA Education Specialist instruction license and mild/mod credential
- Willingness to work to maintain compliance at the school level with state, federal and local procedures
- Competitive rate based on the experience of the applicant
- Benefits can be offered if needed and also with 401k matching
If you are interested in this position, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0216 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Exton, PA
- Rosemont, IL
- Whiteland, IN
- Green Oaks, IL
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Rockford, IL
- Daly City, CA
- Daly City, CA
- Dundee, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.