Special Education Teacher
Full Time Special Education Teacher Bear Creek, NC
Sunbelt Staffing is assisting a school district in finding a caring Special Education Teacher in the Bear Creek, NC area for the 22/23 school year. We are looking for candidates who are looking for a full-time opportunity, which include 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday. We have a various number of caseloads working with students in Early Childhood Development.
- Early Childhood Development
- IEP Meetings
- Supervise Students in and out of class
- Comfortably work in a collaborative environment
- Effectively Communicating with Families and Faculty
- 37.5 hours a week (7:30 am to 3:30 pm Approximately)
- Bachelor’s degree
- NC Special Education Licensure
- NC EC Licensure
- Optional Medical insurance
- Vision and Dental coverage
- 401k Plan
- Weekly Pay
If you have any questions about the position, you can contact me directly at (813) 749-5282 or you can email me your most updated resume directly to [email protected]
We make lives better for those who make lives better.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.