Special Education Teacher
Full Time – Special Education Teacher / Intervention Specialist – Cincinnati, Ohio
Procare Therapy is currently partnering with several charter school networks in the Cincinnati area – we are seeking kind-hearted, qualified individuals to work with us as we aid in delivering tailored, intentional education to Cincinnati’s youth. This is an opportunity to contribute to growing minds and foster growth in an under-served population – we need YOU.
- Special Education Teachers
- Onsite Only
- Multiple Needs – please email [email protected], or call 678-710-7956 for additional detail.
Pay / Compensation
- Hourly Rates Are Based On Experience, Level of Education, Years of School Setting Experience, Caseload Severity, etc.
- Hourly Pay, Paid Weekly
- Benefits Available
- Ohio STRS Participation Provided.
- 2022/2023 School Year
- Full Time
- Immediate Start
- Monday – Friday
Education / Qualifications
- Valid OH Special Education Teaching Certification OR Substitute License with Special Education Endorsement
- 1-2 years school-setting experience (Preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Full Time, Contract
- We work for YOU at no extra cost to you. We provide premium candidates to our clients, and strive to meet your needs as an employee. Our mission is to make lives better for those who make lives better.
- Nationally renowned leader in school staffing
- Weekly Competitive Compensation (W-2)
- 401(k) Participation with Company Matching
- Comprehensive Insurance Package (Medical, Vision, Dental, Professional Liability, Long/Short Term Disability)
- Exceptional Support – Mentorship, Continuing Education Funds, Diagnostic and Therapy Materials Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Referral Bonuses
- Flexible Spending Account
For additional information and any questions regarding this position, please email me directly at [email protected]. If you’re interested and ready to begin the screening and/or application process, please include your updated resume. For all emails, please include job title and location in subject line.
(678) 710 - 7956
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.