Special Education Teacher
We are seeking a highly qualified and motivated School Special Education Teacher to join our team. As a Special Education Teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering individualized instruction to students with disabilities, ensuring that they have access to the same curriculum as their peers. You will collaborate with other educators, parents, and therapists to create a supportive learning environment that meets the unique needs of each student.
- Create and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for each student with disabilities in your classroom
- Adapt general education lessons and curriculum to meet the individual needs of students with disabilities
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and therapists to develop and implement effective strategies to support student learning
- Provide a safe and supportive classroom environment that fosters student engagement and learning
- Monitor student progress and adjust instruction as necessary to ensure that all students are making progress towards their goals
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records on student progress, attendance, and behavior
- Participate in professional development activities to stay current on best practices in special education
- Bachelor's degree in special education or a related field (Master's degree preferred)
- State certification in special education
- Experience working with students with disabilities in a school setting
- Knowledge of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) and other relevant laws and regulations
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to create and implement effective instructional strategies that meet the unique needs of each student
If you are a highly motivated and qualified Special Education Teacher who is committed to providing students with disabilities with a high-quality education, please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you! Please feel free to contact me by call, text or email regarding any questions you may have about this or any other positions we have open.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
Special Education Teacher - Horatio, South CarolinaHoratio, SC
Special Education Teacher - Newside, PennsylvaniaNewside, PA
Licensed Teacher of Special Needs - ASAPSpringfield , IL
Special Education Teacher (23/24) - LaGrange, WyomingLaGrange, WY
Special Education Teacher - Garnett, South CarolinaGarnett, SC
Early Childhood Special Education Teacher - Hillman, MinnesotaHillman, MN
Special Education Teacher Needed in St. Paul, MNSt. Paul , MN
School Based Special Education Teaching Position 2022-2023Mason, OH
Special Education Teacher- Orefield, Williamstown, Allentown Pennsylvania and surrounding areas!Allentown, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.