Special Education Teacher
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Sartell area looking for someone to join their team as a Special Education Teacher for the upcoming school year.
- Elementary and Middle School
- Multiple openings
- Residential Treatment Facility and Setting IV (Setting four is the most restrictive environment provided by a public school district. Students in instruction setting four are in a public separate school facility for more than fifty percent of the school day.)
- These positions will be responsible for development of positive behavioral interventions, classroom curriculum, case management and due process.
- Cold Spring, Sartell, and Sauk Rapids areas
Candidates must have a valid Minnesota teaching license(s). Due to the nature of our programs, a licensure in special education (EBD, LD, DCD, ASD, or ABS) is preferred. Other teaching licenses will be considered based on applicants experience and ability to qualify for a Tiered License in special education.
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- South Minneapolis, MNAt ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. Please see below for further job details: Benefits Weekly paychecks direct deposit Pay: 35+/hourly Medical coverage United Healthcare 401k matching Job Description Full-time Work onsite Caseload: K-12 More details on interview! Job Qualifications State Special Education license / SPED certification School experience is preferred
- Minneapolis, MNProCare Therapy is in search for a sincere Special Education Teacher in the Minneapolis, MN area that is looking to join one of our best school districts across the country. At ProCare Therapy, our main goal is to make life better for those who make lives better. More specific details on the openings are listed below: Pay & Benefits: $40+/hr! Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and l
- New Hope, MNSpecial Education Teacher | New Hope, MN | Full-time 2023-2024 Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the New Hope, Minnesota area looking for someone to join their team as a Special Education teacher for the 2023-2024 school year. Job Description: Full-time (40 hours per week) Onsite, Monday-Friday 2023-2024 school year 35-43 doll
- New Hope, MNSpecial Education Teacher - New Hope, MN ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated and passionate Special Education Teacher to join our team in New Hope, MN. As a contracted Special Education Teacher, you will work with students who have a range of special needs, providing them with individualized instruction and support to help them achieve their educational goals. Responsibilities: Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs)
- New Hope, MNJoin our team as a Special Education Teacher in New Hope, Minnesota (Various Age Levels Available)! Key Responsibilities: Start/End: ASAP-June 6, 2024 Hours: 40 hours/week Job details: 5 Resource teachers (3 for Elem and 2 for HS) 1 Self-contained programs teacher (Middle School 6-8th grade) Qualifications: Required or Non-negotiables MN Teaching credential with ANY of the 6 Special Education endorsements If you are interes
- St. Paul, MNSpecial Education Teacher Position Overview: ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher in St. Paul, MN to join our team of educators. As a Special Education Teacher, you will play a crucial role in creating inclusive and supportive learning environments for students with diverse learning needs. This position offers the flexibility of hourly employment under a W2 agreement, providing a rewarding opportunity for educators wh
- Medina, MNAre you a Special Education Teacher who loves dedicating your time and services to children? We have the perfect current-schoolyear opportunity for you then. The school district we partnered with has a full-time position that works with a K-12th grade caseload. Please reach out to me if you are or anybody you know is interested in this position! Job Details: Onsite near the Medina, Minnesota area Start ASAP # students/ages on caseload
- Fridley, MNProCare Therapy has a supportive school district looking for a Special Education Teacher. The full-time position is for the rest of the schoolyear and provides services to a K-12th grade caseload. If you are or anybody you know is interested in this position after reading the information below, please do not hesitate to reach out to me! Job Details: Onsite near the Fridley, Minnesota area Start ASAP # students/ages on caseload TBD 1 o
- New Hope, MNProCare Therapy is seeking a school-based experienced Special Education Teacher to join our current-schoolyear team. We have a full-time position with a supportive school district that deals with a K-12th grade caseload. Interviews are being conducted right now, so please send me your current resume if you wish to be considered for this position! Job Details: Onsite near the New Hope, Minnesota area Start ASAP # students/ages on caselo
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.