Special Education Teachers Community Outreach Program
The transition from high school to adulthood is challenging for all. This school district is searching for Special Education Teachers who want to make this move even smoother for students who face certain developmental delays in school. This is a full-time caseload working onsite. Additional job qualifications and benefits below!
- High School Resource Classroom
- Caseload: Elementary School
- Start Date: ASAP to 6.17.22
- Design, implement and evaluate 18- to 21-year-old adults
- Improve the effectiveness of transition education and services including evaluation of students’ post-school outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- WA SPED Certification
- COVID-19 Vaccinated
- 401(K) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement as soon as possible.
Mya Huggins I Recruiter I (678)-710-7541
Recent SPED Jobs
- Glendale, AZ
- Roseville, MI
- Aurora , OR
- Louisburg, NC
- Henderson, NC
- Thorton, CO
- Woodburn, OR
- San Tan Valley, AZ
- Canby, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.