Special Education Teachers for Multiple Immediated Openings
Soliant is partnering with a school district near Annandale, Virginia to fill multiple special education teacher openings for the upcoming school year. All positions are onsite with interviews being scheduled ASAP!
- Full time hours - 37.5 hours/week
- Elementary and middle school caseloads are priority
- Resource/Inclusion and self-contained settings available
- Requires IEP case management
Active VA special education teacher certifications are required for these positions, but candidates with reciprocal certifications can potentially start with credentials pending.
Duties of Position:
- Provide services as prescribed by IEP and make recommendations for strengthening/reducing interventions where necessary
- Conduct observations/evaluations to provide data for multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure students’ learning settings comply with LRE outlines
- Uphold IDEA/FAPE regulations
- Oversee IEP caseload and meet deadlines for documentation
Soliant Health provides compensation packages with an hourly rate and benefit plans catered to your needs. Travel assistance/allowance also available for candidates who qualify!
Interested candidates can apply here, or call Joey Fairbanks at 678.837.1240 or email [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Lansing , KS
- Aurora , OR
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Rockland, MA
- Wickenburg, AZ
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Phoenix , AZ
- Louisburg, NC
- Minneapolis , MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.