Special Education Teachers NEEDED in IL for 22/23 School Year!
Soliant has partnered with a school district to fill vacant positions for Special Education Teachers near Thornton, IL for the 22/23 School Year.
Description of Position:
- Full time (8 am - 3:15 pm)
- 4 OPEN POSITIONS
- Position 1: Pre K - 4th Grade
- Position 2: K - 4th Grade
- Position 3: 5th - 6th Grade
- Position 4: 7th - 8th Grade
- Positions would assist special education students and general education students with intervention programs
- Inquire for additional details
- Competitive pay determined by experience
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive medical coverage
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Weekly Paycheck
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education and/or
- Special education certification/endorsement
- IL LBS1 REQUIRED
Please apply below. For immediate consideration, contact Chloe Mui:
Recent SPED Jobs
- Enfield, NH
- Canaan, NH
- Danbury, NH
- Buckeye, AZ
- Avondale , AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Lapeer, MI
- Davison, MI
- Metamora, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.