Special Education Teaching Consultant needed near Howell, Michigan
We are currently in search of a Special Education Teacher Consultant to contract for the remainder of the 2020/2021 the school year near
- Full time
- 36 hours a week
- Students attend school Monday-Thursday 8-3, 3-4 is time where students stay back for additional help.
- There are about 8 students that attend school onsite and about 6 or 7 that are learning remotely.
- Fridays are planning day for teachers 8-12 and they can work remotely that day.
- Teacher consultant will serve as resource room teacher and attend IEP meetings, but will not need to write IEPs. That have another teacher consultant assisting with that.
- Mild to moderate Learning Disabilities
Education and Licensure requirements:
- Licensed in the state of Michigan
- Masters Degree with 3 yars of experience
We provide housing stipends for those looking to travel for contracted positions. In addition to housing assistance, we provide: health benefits, weekly pay and relocation assistance.
If this is something that you'd be interested in, contact Miaya Williams at 770-325-0351 or apply below!
I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Boxford, MA
- Dorset , VT
- Morgantown, MD
- Fairfield, CA
- Chesapeake Beach, MD
- Haverhill, MA
- York, SC
- Chester, SC
- Lancaster, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.