Special Education Teaching Contract available in Racine, WI
Our highly respected client in Racine, WI is looking for a Special Education Teacher. This is a Full-Time position with 37.5 hours per week. This position will go fast so act now! More details and requirements for the position below.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Master’s Degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Valid State Teaching License is required, with Special Education Endorsement
- Full-Time 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload: Early Childhood, Elementary, and Middle School
- More details will be provided during interview with school
If you are interested, and meet the requirements, apply by calling or texting JT directly at 813-688-9173.
I look forward to speaking with you,
National Account Executive
Recent SPED Jobs
- Midland, NC
- Acton, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Marina , CA
- New Salem, NC
- Greenwood, SC
- Stovall, NC
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Lancaster, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.