Special Education Teaching Job Atlanta, GA area
A great school in the Atlanta area is now looking to hire a Special Education Teacher for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Develop lesson plans utilizing a variety of multi-sensory instructional strategies to improve student achievement in a general curriculum; identifying specialized instructional materials; assessing equipment needs to augment instruction; maintaining student data; and promoting positive student behavior.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with parents/guardians, general education teachers, administrators, special education teachers, and other service providers regarding the instructional program and student progress in a dual language immersion environment.
- Comfortable working with Middle and High School students
- Previous experience in schools is preferred.
- Special Education Certification
Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not certified in this state yet: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
To learn more about this Special Education Teacher opening, please submit an application and current resume or contact Mary Harden directly.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Berwyn, IL
- New Boston, NH
- Springfield, MI
- Raleigh, NC
- New Haven, CT
- DARIEN, IL
- Kyle, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Daly City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.