Special Education Teaching Job Available ~ Riverside, OH area
If you have a desire to improve the school experience and wellbeing of students with cognitive and adaptive needs, this would be a great new job for you. A school district in the Riverside area has started the exploration for an experienced Special Education Teacher to fill a job opening for this school year, with possible extension or permanent placement. This job will involve working with mild/moderate disabilities.
- Full Time, 37.5 hours (Daily hours 7:30am-3:30pm)
- Regular school hours/calendar
- Starting ASAP through May 27th, 2022
- Examine and make reports on student’s abilities and learning requirements
- Provide behavior modification counseling and individual academic instruction
- Create and follow Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Collaborate with parents and support staff
- Ohio Special Education Teaching certification
Reach out to me for immediate consideration for this job. Send your updated resume to [email protected] and call me at 813-448-1418. I would love to provide more details and learn about you!
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Lansing , KS
- Aurora , OR
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Rockland, MA
- Wickenburg, AZ
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Phoenix , AZ
- Louisburg, NC
- Minneapolis , MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.