Special Education Teaching Position-21/22 School Year
ProCare has a great opportunity to work with a wonderful school in Markham! Email your resume to the contact information below for immediate consideration.
- Full Time
- Full School Year
- Elementary Caseload: 3-5th grade
- Degree in special education
- IL state certification
General special education duties, including, but not limited to:
- Provide direct instruction and/or specially designed instruction to students in special programs consistent with the district's curriculum and Individual Education Programs (IEP).
- Utilize scientifically researched effective instructional strategies and ways of providing information for students to acquire the learning.
- Maintain behavior which is conducive to learning: defining and communicating expectations clearly, monitor behavior and provide appropriate feedback, establish mutual respect between teacher and students.
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs which can include: health, dental, vision and 401k.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Palmdale, CA
- Hagerstown, MD
- Williamsport, MD
- Martinsburg, MD
- Frederick, MD
- Thurmont, MD
- Springfield, PA
- Rockledge, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.