Special Education Teaching Position | ASAP Start | 2021-2022 School Year | Negotiable Pay
Hiring Special Education Teachers
We are currently looking to fill vacant positions within the Chicago area. For those interested in helping children throughout the remainder of the school year, this job is for you! This opportunity will last throughout the current school year, but the sooner that the position is filled, the sooner that the students will benefit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, and a Masters or Doctorate in Special Education in teaching special needs students
- Illinois Teaching License
- Preferably, candidates will have experience dealing with students from the K-12 range.
- Full Time Hours
- 6 Hours per Day
- 30 Hours per Week
- 6th Grade Class
- Co-Taught Class w/4 General Education Teachers
- Goal Updates
- ASAP Start
- Negotiable Pay
- Interviewing Virtually
- 401k Plan
- Stipends for those who wish to travel to the location for work
We are looking to fill this position with a caring, exceptional candidate. If this sound like you, then please contact Reed Plumb either by email, or at the number: 770-810-7228
Recent SPED Jobs
- Stockton , CA
- Manteca, CA
- Dallas, TX
- Dayton, OH
- Detroit , CA
- Niles, MI
- Middletown, OH
- Kettering, OH
- Dayton, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.