Special Education Teaching Position / Interviewing Now
We have partnered with a great school near Norwalk that is seeking a Special Education Teacher for an ASAP start.
Position at a glance:
- Elementary (Grades 3-5)
- Monday- Friday
- Full Time hours available (37.5)
- General Education Setting
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Paraprofessional + Educational Support on site
- Special Education Teachers must be licensed in CT
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: email@example.com For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104
Recent SPED Jobs
- West St. Paul, MN
- Thornton, CO
- Englewood, CO
- Denver, CO
- woonsocket, RI
- New Haven, CT
- Springfield, IL
- Folsom, CA
- Symphony Village, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.