Special Education Teaching Position: Malden, Massachusetts
A school near Malden, MA is looking to hire a full-time Special Education Teacher to work for the remainder of the school year. If you are interested in applying for this position, please see the details below and contact the recruiter:
- Schedule: M-F, 7:30AM - 2:30PM
- Transition Program - Will have paraprofessional assistance in class
- Must have a Special Education License
- Benefits available - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- No bus or lunch duty required
Please apply and email your resume to Clarissa Majors at [email protected] For additional information or questions, contact Clarissa at 678-710-7955.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Lakeland, GA
- St. George, SC
- Chandler, AZ
- dayton, OH
- Watertown, MA
- Denver, CO
- gardendale, TX
- Danbury, CT
- Surrency, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.