Special Education Team Chairperson/Evaluation Team Leader
Soliant is looking to place a Special Education Team Chairperson/Evaluation Team Leader with a great School District near Boston. This position is for the remainder of the 2021-2022 School Year.
- Weekly Pay
- 20-28 hours a week
- Massachusetts’ licensure in Moderate Disabilities, Severe Disabilities, or a related field is required
- Chair team meetings along with writing IEPs and all other related paperwork
- Ensuring compliance with all special education mandated timelines
- Completing annual OOD Monitoring
- Collaborating with and supporting students and caregivers attending public and private special education placements
- Coordinating with OOD schools’ administration regarding MCAS/ACCESS accommodations
- Engaging in professional collaboration regarding best practices, compliance, and special education law
Recent SPED Jobs
- Augusta, GA
- Winthrop Harbor, IL
- Beeville, TX
- Fountain Hills , AZ
- San Leandro, CA
- Lake City , SC
- Scottland, IL
- San Pablo, CA
- Alameda, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.