Special Education Virtual Teaching job open in Scottsdale, AZ
A school district in Scottsdale, AZ is now interviewing for a qualified and passionate Special Education Teachers for the 2022-2023 school year. This position is full-time at 37.5 hours per week.
See below for requirements and the job description. To apply, please follow the link provided or email your resume to [email protected] You may also call or text JT Brodrick directly at 813-688-9173.
- Active AZ Special Education teaching license
- If you are in a different state, you MUST be licensed in the state you reside in AND the state of Arizona
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in special education
- SEI endorsement
- IVP fingerprint card
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- On-Site or Virtual
- Elementary-High School (multiple positions)
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive rates
- Vision, Medical, Dental options
Please reach out to JT Brodrick for further information.
National Hiring Manger
813-688-9173 / [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Philadelphia, PA
- Detroit, MI
- New Britain , CT
- Steger, IL
- Sun City, AZ
- Ukiah, CA
- Mt. Vernon, WA
- Chicago, IL
- Santa Rosa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.