Special Educator Needed, Arizona
Soliant Schools is working with a school district in Phoenix, Arizona to find a passionate and up-beat special educator to join their team! If you are interested in more information please read below and contact Kateryna Kourliak.
- Full-time (Mon-Fri)
- Two elementary classrooms, Autism Spectrum Disorder Program
- On-site and remote duties
- Must be certified in the state of Arizona
- 2+ years of experience in Special Education/Schools
- Experience with Students with ASD preferred
- Reliable and qualified
- Hourly rate, based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate.
- Benefits are available if required
- Paid for hours worked
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Kateryna Kourliak at 678-327-0989 or email resume to Kateryna.Kourliak@Soliant.com
Recent SPED Jobs
- Little Canada, MN
- Covington, GA
- Snellville, GA
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.