Special Educator, New Jersey (part-time)
Soliant Schools is working with a school district north of Newark, New Jersey to find a qualified and positive Special Educator to join their team until the end of summer. If you are interested in more information please read below:
- One on one in-home instruction of a 2nd Grade student
- Will be working closely with teachers and parent(s) to keep student on learning track
- Must be certified in the state of New Jersey
- 2+ years of experience in Special Education/Schools preferred
- Reliable transportation and qualified
- Hourly rate, based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate.
- Benefits are available if required
- Paid for hours worked
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Kateryna Kourliak at 678-327-0989 or email resume to Kateryna.Kourliak@Soliant.com
Recent SPED Jobs
- Tonganoxie, KS
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Shawnee, KS
- Ninety Six, SC
- Ashland , MA
- Joanna, SC
- Providence, RI
- Coventry, RI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.