SPED - Gainesville, GA
Full Time Special Education Position in Gainesville, GA
We are currently looking for a Special Education Teacher to work with a school district in Gainesville, GA This is a great opportunity for the upcoming school year with a strong level of support on staff. See details below.
- Full time – 40 hours per week
- Full 2022-2023 school year
- Kindergarten, elementary, and middle school opening
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Master's or Doctorate in Special Education
- Must be licensed in the state of GA
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Are you an experienced Special Education Teacher in Georgia looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Gainesville area for the 2022-2023 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Tinley Park, IL
- Franklin, MA
- BELLWOOD, IL
- Oak Park, IL
- Hiddenite, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Sumter, SC
- New Haven, CT
- Uniontown, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.