SPED in Chester, NH
remote Special Education Teacher Needed for the 22-23 School Year in New Hampshire
Are you looking for a new opportunity? ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate SPED this ongoing school year for a part time contract position in Chester. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. Apply now and get an interview today!
- Part Time: 12 hours a week, 10 of direct services + 2 additional planning hours
- The position starts immediately and also looking to interview ASAP.
- Full School Year
- Zoom interview
- Masters Needed
- Passed Tech-Screening (If Remote)
- Active license and state teaching credentials (If Required)
- Pass drug screen and background check
- Prior school experience preferred
- Weekly Compensation
- 401k matching
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Milford, DE
- Midland, NC
- Acton, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Waynesboro, VA
- Marina , CA
- New Salem, NC
- Charlottesville, VA
- Ruckersville, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.