SPED job position available for next school year near Bremerton WA
Sunbelt Staffing is looking for qualified and experienced Special Education Teachers to fill two available positions that start the upcoming school year near the Bremerton WA area.
This is a full-time job assisting students in Middle School and High School with varied disabilities.
- Study students' skills and determine their educational needs.
- Apply general lessons to meet students' needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Plan activities that are specific to each student's abilities.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one.
- Both classrooms have paraprofessionals.
- The staff/student ratio depends on the number of students and severity of needs.
- SPED Cert for WA
- Previous schools experience
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected] or call (813) 288-3115.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Recent SPED Jobs
- Douglasville, GA
- South San Francisco, CA
- Darlington, SC
- Gaffney, SC
- Gaffney, SC
- Gatesville, NC
- Dundee, MI
- Daly City, CA
- Palo Alto, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.