SPED Needed Denver, CO
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Denver, Colorado area looking for someone to join their team as a Special Education Teacher for the school year.
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Full Time Contract Position
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday following school calendar
- Caseload details will be discussed within an interview and determined based upon experience, preference, and availability
- Active Special Education Teaching Certification in the State of CO Required
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
Benefits and Compensation:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- SPED: $17-34
- Pay rates are negotiable based on relevant work experience. Travel & housing stipends will apply to those who qualify and be on the lower end of an hourly rate in order to maximize tax-free stipend benefit.
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to: [email protected]
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Pittsburg, OR
- Gray, GA
- `Macon, FL
- Gordon, GA
- Milledgeville, GA
- Covington, WA
- Kent, WA
- Crete, IL
- Des Moines, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.