SPED Opening - In the Lee, MA Area - Special Education Teacher Position
We are currently seeking a Special Education Teacher to work with a school district in the Lee, MA area for the 2022/2023 school year. If you would like to join a supportive team, apply now!
- Planning and assessment of instruction and curriculum.
- Maintain classroom management.
- Plan and deliver effective instruction.
- Communicating with students, parents, and other district employees to work on behalf of students.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) Certification in Moderate Disabilities 5-12.
- Experience working with students with multiple disabilities.
- Excellent classroom management skills and ability to work as a team.
To learn more about this Special Education Teacher position or other job openings, apply with your resume or contact Bryan Burton directly at [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- east palo alto, CA
- Augusta, GA
- Winthrop Harbor, IL
- Palo Alto, CA
- Beeville, TX
- Fountain Hills , AZ
- Lake City , SC
- Scottland, IL
- Burgaw, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.